The Lyo-Works™ Operating System in your FreeZone Freeze Dryer is more than a large touch screen display. It’s a set of powerful controls and useful insights about your freeze drying process. Lyo-Works gives you greater peace of mind about the integrity of your samples throughout lyophilization, even when you’re not in the lab.
Always Know How Your Samples are Doing
- Get Email Alerts About Your Samples
- Get Sample Status Updates
View Real-Time Sample Data
- Vacuum Level
- Collector Temperature
- Sample Temperature Sensors (optional)
- Shelf Temperature Sensors (optional)
- End-Zone End Point Detection (optional)
Get Consistent, High Quality Results
- Holds Multiple Programs up to 16 Steps
- On-board Data Collection with Chart Graphing
Make Challenging Samples Easy
- Plug-and-Play Drying Accessories
- Automatic or Manual Starting Modes
- Know when samples are done with End-Zone Alerts (optional)
Command Every Detail
Lyo-Works gives you unprecedented control and feedback when lyophilizing. Control drying accessory parameters, vacuum set point, defrost, alerts and diagnostic reports.
Security lock out prevents others from making changes to your programs and system parameters. Additional settings include language (English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian), time, time zone, temperature (°C or °F), and vacuum (mBar, Torr, or Pa). Lyo-Works even includes a copy of your FreeZone User’s Manual.
Designed for Demanding Samples
Freeze Dry Systems
FreeZone Freeze Dry Systems are designed to handle the lyophilization needs of research and pilot plant laboratories. Benchtop and mobile console models are offered, with collectors that reach as low as -105°C.SEE DETAILS