Just right for tight spaces and budgets, these personal-sized centrifugal vacuum concentrators include a built-in pump diaphragm pump, glass trap and infrared lid. They weight only 20 pounds and are deal for small samples such as DNA.
With the smallest footprint available, the new CentriVap micro IR Vacuum Concentrator fits in tight spaces and is ideal for small samples such as DNA and small throughput in molecular biology, proteomics, genomics, genetics, cell biology and drug discovery labs. Weighing only 20 pounds, this personal-sized concentrator may be easily transported from lab to lab.
Everything about the CentriVap micro IR is small except its many features. Its transparent infrared (IR) glass lid directs heat to the samples to speed evaporation and reduces cross contamination from condensation. The CentriVap micro IR includes a rotor for twenty-four small samples, a CentriZap micro IR strobe light to view samples while the rotor is spinning, an built-in diaphragm pump and glass trap everything you need to start concentrating. Simply plug it in and it's ready to use.
• UL 612010A-1
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
• Compact footprint, only 8.8" w x 10.4" d x 8.9" h (21.5 x 24.1 x 17.0 cm), requires little bench space or storage space.
• Built-in PTFE-coated diaphragm pump with ultimate vacuum of 160 mBar and displacement capacity of 5.5 liters/minute.
• IR-emitting transparent glass lid.
• PTFE-coated aluminum chamber.
• PTFE-coated aluminum rotor included for 24 each, 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes.
• CentriZap micro IR strobe light included.
• 300-watt heater.
• Microprocessor-controlled programming for run time either continually or in hours and minutes from 0 to 99 hours and 0 to 59 minutes, and heat setting of 35°C to 65°C in 0.1 degree increments.
• Centrifugal motion of 1700 rpm achieved by magnetic induction drive.
• Analog vacuum gauge
• LCD for programming and actual temperature/time display.
• 75 ml Glass trap.
• One year warranty on materials and workmanship.
• ETL & ETL-C listing on model 7701020.
• CE mark on models 7701030, 7701035 and 7701037.
With the smallest footprint available, the new CentriVap micro IR Vacuum Concentrator fits in tight spaces and is ideal for small throughput in molecular biology, proteomics, genomics, genetics, cell biology and drug discovery labs.
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification for CentriVap Micro IR Systems
For validation of predetermined CentriVap Micro IR System specifications. Provides a checklist of installation and operation qualifications to complete when beginning operation on new or used CentriVap Micro IR System.