Using centrifugal force, vacuum and controlled heat, the Acid-Resistant CentriVap Vacuum Concentrator rapidly concentrates multiple small samples containing chemicals such as 0.1 to 1% TFA, hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, hydrobromic acid, ammonium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. Components in the vapor path are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials for long life.
• UL 3101-1/61010-1
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 110.1 (115 V models)
• CE Conformity Marking (230 V models)
• Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents.
• Glass lid.
• Lid latch with safety sensor.
• Phenol-free lid gasket.
• PTFE-coated aluminum chamber with Hastelloy shaft.
• 300-watt heater.
• Microprocessor-controlled programming for run time from 1 to 999 minutes, heat from OFF to HI (100° C) in one degree increments, and heat time from 1 to 999 minutes. Memory stores 1 to 9 programs.
• LCD for display of program number, actual and set point temperature, heater time remaining, and run time remaining.
• Control panel with RUN/STOP button, PREHEAT button, set point SELECT button, increase/decrease buttons, and 3 Quick-Start buttons.
• Centrifugal motion is provided by a brushless motor capable of achieving up to 1725 rpm.
• Quick-Stop System to stop vacuum pump, open valve to bleed air into the chamber and stop the rotor within seconds after time expires or RUN/STOP button is pressed.
• Automatic vacuum release valve.
• Built-in vacuum delay allows rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
• Audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time.
• 1/2" OD aluminum hose fitting for connection to vacuum tubing. Vacuum pump is not included.
• Vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for 1/4" ID tubing.
• 115 volt models have a 115 volt electrical receptacle on the back to connect accessory vacuum pump to the system.
• 230 volt models have a reverse IEC electrical receptacle on the back to connect accessory vacuum pump to the system.
• 115 volt models have a 6.5-foot, 3-wire cord with NEMA 5-15 plug.
• 230 volt models have an 8-foot cord with NEMA 6-15 plug.
• Overall dimensions with closed lid: 14.7" wide x 19.3" deep x 11.7" high (37.3 x 49.0 x 29.7 cm).
• Actual weight 45 lbs. (20 kg). Shipping weight 65 lbs. (29 kg).
• International electrical configuration
• Diaphragm or Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
• CentriVap Cold Trap if using a Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
• Sample tubes
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification for CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrators and Cold Traps
For validation of predetermined CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrator and Cold Trap specifications. Provides a checklist of installation and operation qualifications to complete when beginning operation on new or used CentriVap Concentrators and Cold Traps.