Balance, Bulk Powder & Equipment Enclosures
The XPert and RXPert lines of balance and bulk powder enclosures provide user protection by containing airborne powders and particulates.
- XPert Systems include a built-in blower and exhaust HEPA filter. Systems return filtered air to the laboratory and require no outside ducting.
- XPert Stations include an exhaust HEPA filter and are designed to be ducted to an outside blower.
- XPert Enclosures may be ducted to the outside or connected to the FilterMate Portable Exhauster for HEPA and/or carbon filtered exhaust back into the laboratory.
- Bulk Powder Enclosures are designed for transferring large quantities of powders to smaller containers.
USP <800>: Patented RXPert Balance Systems are Class I biological safety cabinets that meet the USP <800> requirements for non-sterile hazardous drug compounding.
- RXPert Single Filtered Balance Systems include a canopy and damper for thimble ducting the enclosure to the outside.
- RXPert Double Filtered Balance Systems use double HEPA filtration to contain airborne particulates and powders. No outside ducting is required.