Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes
Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment for work with contamination-sensitive materials. Procedures where low levels of oxygen or moisture are important, such as work with organometallics, alternative energy cells or hydrophilic chemicals, are typical applications for these economical glove boxes.
Need an ultrapure inert atmosphere? All Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes are compatible with the new AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier accessory, which has the capacity to remove up to five liters of oxygen (13.500 ppm) and 660 grams of moisture (18 million ppm) at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
Better All the Time
"Wow... This will be my third lab to buy and use a Labconco glove box, and I must say each one gets better and better!"
Labconco Customer in Germany
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell. Labconco recommends this website for a comprehensive listing of chemical resistance data for polyethylene.
- Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 26.4" wide x 12.5" high, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Pressure relief valve that activates at pressure/vacuum above 6 inches or below -6 inches of water gauge.
- Pressure relief valve vent, 4" nominal diameter
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load
- Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4, are included.
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- Approximately 13 cubic feet of interior space in main chamber
- 11.0" nominal ID x 12.0" long transfer chamber
- Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge.
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10(-4) ml/sec
- Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Six manual valves for purging and filling of both main chamber and transfer chamber and for drying train connections
- Main chamber pressure gauge with readings from -5 to +5 inches of water gauge
- Transfer chamber pressure gauge with readings from 0 to -29 inches of mercury
- Transfer chamber high vacuum sleeve and interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity (230 volt models)
- International electrical configurations
- Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pumps
- Adjustable Height Base Stands
- Base Cabinet
- Work Surface
- Inert gas for filling
- Acrylic Viewing Window
- Automatic Pressure Controller
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Electrical Power Strips
- Exterior Transfer Chamber Shelf
- External Glove Port Covers
- Gas Fill/Vacuum Purge Tubing Kits
- Gloves and Glove Box Accessories
- Hanging Shelf Accessories
- Oxygen and Moisture Removal Column
- Oxygen Monitors
- Pressure Relief Valve Vent Kits
- Remote Blowers
- Storage Shelf Kits
- Trap Inserts
Precise Glove Boxes Catalog
Contains specifications, dimensional drawings and ordering information on Labconco's line of Precise Glove Boxes and XPert Weigh Boxes.
Precise Glove Box Overview Presentation
Connecting Gas and Vacuum to a Glove Box
This instructional video shows how to connect gas and vacuum to a Labconco Glove Box with Auto Pressure Controller. Contact Labconco with additional questions not addressed in this video.
Precise Controlled Atmosphere and Basic Glove Boxes Manual
For catalog numbers: 5220000, 5220020, 5220021, 5220030, 5220031, 5220100, 5220120, 5220121, 5220130, 5220131
Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes CADLogin to access file!Login to access file!
Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes SketchUp 3D CAD
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification for Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box
Precise Basic and Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes SpecificationsLogin to access file!
Declarations of Conformity
CE Declaration of Conformity - Precise Glove Box
Declaration of Conformity for applicable models of the Precise Glove Box