• By-pass airflow design.
• Ergonomic, low-profile air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep* airflow openings and ADA-compliant spill trough. The air foil pivots up for cleaning. The spill trough requires no cabinet overhang.
• Electrical cord pass through on both ends of air foil to keep cords out of the way.
• Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior.
• Chemical-resistant molded composite panel liner and pre-set baffle(s) with flame spread less than 25 per ASTM E-84.
• Tempered safety glass vertical- rising sash with self-closing mechanism, counterbalance system and epoxy-coated aluminum sash handle. When raised, the sash automatically closes to an 18" high sash opening.
• Sash latch at 28" sash opening to hold sash in raised position during loading.
• 35" sash viewing height.
• Removable front and side panels and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring.
• Pre-wired T8 fluorescent lighting, light and blower switches for 115 volt, 60 Hz operation.
• Epoxy-coated stainless steel, 12.81" ID exhaust connection(s).
• 4', 5', 6', 7', 8' widths
• Pre-wired 115 volt, 20 amp electrical duplex and pre-installed service fixtures
• Remote Blower or ducting to house exhaust
• Work Surface
• Base Cabinet or Stand
• Service Fixture Kits
• Electrical Duplex Kits
• Guardian Jr. and Digital Airflow Monitor Kits
• Ceiling Enclosure and Rear Finish Panel Kits
• Distillation Grid Kits
• Snuffer Fire Extinguishers
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualifications Protocol for Protector Series Laboratory Fume Hood
For validation of predetermined Protector Series Laboratory Fume Hood specifications. Provides a checklist of installation and operation qualifications to complete when beginning operation on new or used Protector Series Laboratory Fume Hoods.