• Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge. No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 ml/sec.
• LCD display provides real time monitoring of volume dilution rates in cubic feet per minute (CFM), air changes/minute (ACM), main chamber pressure (inches of water), and transfer chamber in inches of mercury and mBar.
• Large viewing area, 36.0” w x 27.6” high (91 x 70 cm) provides maximum visibility. Viewing window is 3/8” thick, laminated safety glass. Double glove boxes have two viewing areas.
• Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches.
• Interior right-hand side wall-mounted electrical receptacle with 10 amp maximum (100/115 volt models) or 10 amp maximum (230 volt models) circuit load. North America models are duplexes. Double gloves boxes have an additional centrally-mounted interior duplex receptacle.
• Two internal valves to convert the glove box from a flow-through filtered box to an inert atmosphere glove box.
• Pair of neoprene gloves, 0.015” thick, 30” long, size 9 ¾.
• Switches for light and electrical duplex.
• Two 8” ID, epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports mounted 17” apart, with neoprene gaskets.
• Two 25-watt fluorescent lights.
• Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels.
Filtered Glove Box Features
• Particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter as confirmed by SafeBridge Consultants, incorporated.
• Fast “clean up time.” 0.05 ppm average tracer gas levels or less detected during perimeter scan testing (surpasses ASHRAE 110 satndards) after 5 minute dilution.
• Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14544-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieves ISO Class 4 conditions.
• Inlet and outlet particulate (HEPA or ULPA) filters to prevent contaminants from entering or leaving the glove box chamber.
• Test port for challenging HEPA or ULPA filter integrity.
• True Bag-In/Bag-Out Filter Disposal System for safe filter removal and replacement.
• Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 15 CFM to 85 CFM depending on voltage and frequency.
Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box Features
• Exceed Class I atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen permeation <1.67 ppm/min per ISO 10648-2 test method.
• Oxygen permeation <0.3 ppm/min (fiberglass-lined models) and <0.15 ppm/min (stainless steel-lined models) per ISO 10648-2.
• Four manual valves – two on the main chamber and two on the transfer chamber – for evacuating, filling and added control. With 3/8” compression fittings.
• Automatic control of the main chamber pressure (-5 to +5 inches of water gauge), main chamber evacuation and filling cycles (up to 499 cycles), and transfer chamber evacuation and filling cycles (up to 199 cycles).
• Regulation of vacuum/pressure between -5 and +5 inches of water gauge in the main chamber and between 0 and -29.5 inches of mercury in the transfer chamber.
• Mutable, audible alarm that sounds when pressure/vacuum level is outside set limits.
• Three-position foot pedal (increase gas/fill, off, evacuate/decrease gas).
• Input/output port for optional AtmosPure™ Re-Gen Gas Purifier.
• Factory-installed, rear-mounted, low profile stainless steel pressure relief bubbler at 6 inches of water gauge.
• Two rear-mounted inlet and outlet 3/4” OD compression fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure™ Re-Gen Gas Purifier or other accessory drying train.