Find information on pre-2010 Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes, which are now discontinued.
Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment.
Procedures that may be conducted inside these glove boxes include research involving organometallic substances, lithium battery, catalyses or hemoglobin.
• Laminated safety glass viewing window with one-piece, molded neoprene gasket seal
• Two interior electrical receptacles separately controlled by individual switches on the front panel
• Pressure relief bubbler helps protect against accidental over- or under- pressurization.
• Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4", are included.
• Comfortable, 8" diameter glove ports
• 30-watt fluorescent lamp provides interior lighting.
• Durable epoxy-coated steel exterior
• Large transfer chamber allows easy transfer of materials between the laboratory and box while maintaining an established glove box environment.
• Pressure gauges allow the user to constantly monitor pressures in the glove box and transfer chamber.
• Factory-tested with a helium mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 5" water gauge.
• No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 cc/sec.
• One exterior 3-wire electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection
• Control switches for the fluorescent lamp, interior and exterior electrical receptacles are conveniently located on the control panel.
• Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors
• Four manual valves for gas input and exhaust of both the glove box and transfer chamber
• ETL listed (115 volt models)
• CE Conformity (230 volt models)
• Chemical resistant, one-piece molded fiberglass or stainless steel liner
• International electrical configuration
• Pressure Control Module with automatic pressure controller for establishing pressure range limits from -6" to +6" water gauge, audible alarm to alert you of pressures outside range limits, and pressure control foot pedal for adjusting operating pressure without removing hands from box.
• Purge/Fill Control Module with purge/fill controller for automatically regulating evacuation and backfill of the transfer chamber. Number of purge/fill cycles, level of vacuum achieved at each purge cycle and backfill gas source may be selected for manual or automatic operation.
• AtmosPure® Regenerative Drying Train, self-contained automatic system for maintaining a moisture and oxygen-free environment within the box by continuously circulating the box atmosphere through a gas purifier. The gas purifier uses a moisture adsorbant and oxygen scavenger to maintain the environment. The drying train has an automatic regeneration system. Contact Labconco for ordering information.
• Protector Stainless Steel Double Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes have 81.84" of interior work width and four glove ports.
• Factory-installed polycarbonate viewing window. Contact Labconco for ordering information.
• Factory-installed mini transfer chamber for transferring small items into the box. Contact Labconco for ordering information.
• Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pump
• Adjustable Height Base Stands
• Drying Trains
• Exterior Glove Port Cover
• Interior Glove Port Cover
• Interior Shelves
• Gloves and Glove Box Accessories
• Vacuum and Gas Connection Kits