Neutrodine Unisorb Molecular Filter
- Applicable Products: Protector Airo Filtered Fume Hoods, Protector Echo Filtered Fume Hoods
- Filter Type: Carbon
- Applicable Categories: Filtered Fume Hoods
- Adsorption weight/volume: Varies depending on chemical
- Enclosure Nominal Width: 3', 4', 5', 6', 8'
- Filter Application: Multi-Purpose: Acids, Bases, Solvents, Acid-Sulfur, Ammonia-Amine, Formaldehyde-Formalin, Organic Vapor, Trace Odor
- Filter Flow Type: Exhaust
- Filter Length (Inches): 30 to 40
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 40.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 18.1 kg
- Dimensions: 30" w x 16" d x 4" h
- Dimensions metric: 76.2 x 40.6 x 10.2
Neutrodine Unisorb molecular carbon filter unit for multi-purpose use of acids/bases/solvents, separated or combined. For use with Protector Echo and Airo Filtered Fume Hoods manufactured after September 2020.
Used with carbon-based and HEPA filters in a variety of Labconco enclosures which require periodic replacement. Select the right filters to fit your Labconco product.
Our Product Representatives Are Here To Help
Thank you for subscribing. Use the "Manage Subscriptions" link at the bottom of our emails to select options.