The CentriVap -84°C Cold Trap collects evaporated liquid from a CentriVap Concentrator, protecting an accessory vacuum pump and the laboratory environment from the corrosive effects of vapors and fumes emitted from samples.
- Brushed, Stainless Steel and Powder-Coated Steel Exterior
- Illuminated Temperature Graph with Endpoint Indication (Operating temperature of -40°C)
- HCFC-Free Refrigerant System
- 1/3 hp Compressor (Reaches -84°C in less than 40 min.)
- 4-liter, Stainless Steel Collector
- Acrylic or Stainless Steel Lid (with 2 Quick-Disconnect fittings for connection to a CentriVap Concentrator)
- Stainless Steel Drain Port (with corrosion-resistant, nylon valve)
-84°C Centrivap Cold Trap recommended for Solvent (e.g. Acetone, Chloroform) sample applications. For help choosing the correct Cold Trap for other applications, read the article, "How to select the correct Cold Trap."