The CentriVap Cold Trap collects evaporated liquid from a CentriVap Concentrator, protecting an accessory vacuum pump and the laboratory environment from the corrosive effects of vapors and fumes emitted from samples.
- Brushed, Stainless Steel and Powder-Coated Steel Exterior
- Illuminated Temperature Graph with Endpoint Indication (Operating temperature of -40° C)
- HCFC-Free Refrigerant System
- 1/3 hp Compressor (Reaches -50° C in less than 30 min.)
- 4-liter, Stainless Steel Collector
- Acrylic or Stainless Steel Lid (with 2 Quick-Disconnect fittings for connection to a CentriVap Concentrator)
- Stainless Steel Drain Port (with corrosion-resistant, nylon valve)
-50° C Centrivap Cold Trap recommended for Aqueos sample applications. For help choosing the correct Cold Trap for other applications, read the article, "How to select the correct Cold Trap."