The AtmoSense Oxygen and Moisture Monitors connect in-line between the Labconco Protector or Precise Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box and the AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier.
AtmoSense Monitors provide digital readouts of ultra-low concentrations of oxygen or moisture in parts per million (ppm). Unlike other monitors that must be located inside the glove box where space is limited, these monitors may be located outside the box.
For general purpose trace moisture detection as low as 0-20 ppm. Designed for placement atop the transfer chamber of a Labconco Protector or Precise Glove Box. Operates in-line with the AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier.
- LCD readout from 0-12,310 ppm moisture (0-52% RH)
- Resolution accuracy of 5 ppm (2° C dew point) measured at 20 ppm (-60° C dew point)
- Includes certificate of initial calibration
- Analog output signal of 0-5 volts provided from -50° C to +10° C dew point (64 to 12,310 ppm)
- Auto-calibration every 30 minutes, integrated between 20-1,250 parts per million
- Durable glacier white powder-coated housing
- 3/4" brass compression fitting gas inlet and outlet connections
Requires Circulation Tubing Kit 5441808 (sold separately) with 12 VDC input voltage for operation on 50/60 Hz powered from 100, 115 or 208/240 volt AC. Includes 100-115 volt cord with IEC 320 C14 plug. Power cords with other plug types are available (sold separately).