3' SoLo Hydraulic Lift Base Stand 230 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Nominal Width: 3'
- Applicable Products: Purifier Cell Logic Biosafety Cabinets, Purifier Logic & Logic+ Biosafety Cabinets
- Electrical Configuration: 230 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Conformance: ADA, NSF 49
- Handle/Switch Location: Left Side
- Hydraulic Lift: Electric
- Maximum Stand Height: 33.6 (85.3 cm)
- Minimum Stand Height: 14.0" (35.6 cm)
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 400.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 181.0 kg
- Dimensions: 53.5" w x 34.3" d x 39.9" to 59.5" h
- Dimensions metric: 135.9 x 87.1 x 101.3 to 151.1 cm
- Electrical: 230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 3 amps
SoLo Hydraulic Lift Base Stands are designed to support Purifier Logic Class II, Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets and Paramount Ductless Enclosures. The stand may be lowered to allow the cabinet or enclosure to be transported through standard doorways as low as 78". Casters provide mobility and lock in place for stability.
Our Product Representatives Are Here To Help
Labconco offers a wide range of general chemistry, educational, high performance, filtered and special application chemical fume hoods for your laboratory.
SEE HOW TO SELECT
These enclosures use carbon filters and, in some cases HEPA filters, to protect users from exposure to hazardous fumes. No ducting is required.
Class I and Class II biological safety cabinets are suitable for use with agents that require Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment.
These enclosures provide ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) conditions that protect your work from airborne particulates and cross contamination.
These enclosures are specially designed for use with polymerase chain reaction experiments.
Featuring ULPA filtration and stainless steel interior, these enclosure provide user protection during procedures such as nanoparticle manipulation.
These HEPA-filtered vivarium enclosures provide protection from allergens and other particulates during small laboratory animal transfer and bedding disposal operations.
These still-air enclosures provide a circulation-free work area designed to reduce cross contamination.
Labconco Carts and Benches transport items from lab to lab or serve as extra bench or desk space. Tables serve a variety of uses.