Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Facilities Engineer to handle highly diversified responsibilities associated with our production processes, equipment and facilities, including; process improvements, predictive, and preventative maintenance and selection of new equipment.
- Development and/or update the layouts of the facilities, production processes, and office space. Analyze different physical configurations for the optimal layouts.
- Identify, source and initiate requisitions for maintenance parts.
- Create and follow preventative maintenance for high equipment uptime.
- Assist with the selection and oversight of outside contractors providing service for our buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Involved with capital acquisition projects from inception and business case development through design, build and release to production.
- Assist with procedures that ensure we are in compliance with outside regulatory agencies, as well as our internal Quality Management System.
- Assist in ensuring department activities are completed safely and comply with regulatory agencies. Proactively promote and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PTO, 9 paid holidays, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.