Marketing Events Coordinator
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Marketing Events Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications team. This person will plan and execute corporate event strategy for trade shows, dealer shows, webinars, virtual events, photo shoots and other types of marketing events. Will maintain library of branded product literature and marketing materials to supply for events, sales team and marketing team. Will also support and ensure consistent Labconco brand representation and messaging.
- Manage the onsite execution and wrap up for trade shows, dealer shows, webinars virtual events, photography shoots and other corporate events.
- Maintain and update presentations for sales and marketing teams.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of lead generating events through ROI and lead follow up analysis.
- Be the main point of contact to support internal associates to coordinate trade shows, webinars and other corporate events.
- Suggest, evaluate, and maintain Labconco branded clothing and event giveaways.
- Own and foster the relationships with event vendors.
- Keep costs contained by negotiating best prices, monitoring expenses and staying within budget.
- Support the organization’s appearance for both in-person and virtual events.
- Prepare marketing materials for digital and physical distribution, including materials for trade shows and events.
- Coordinate the ordering and shipping of demonstration equipment.
- Assists in development and upkeep of corporate literature, including print supplier communication and related expenses.
- Maintain storage and inventory of printed and print-on-demand brochures and catalogs.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management on marketing materials.
- Minimal travel is required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Marketing or related degree preferred; or three-five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of Software.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.