Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Dealer Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Communications team. This person will provide regular communication, ensures accurate and complete product offerings and catalog content to our dealer partners. Will also be responsible for planning and executing dealer advertising. Ensures complete product offerings on company website.
- Complete and submit dealer add forms to ensure timely addition of Labconco products to dealers’ systems.
- Regularly communicate with dealers through newsletters and new product introduction mailings.
- Assists webmaster with posting of products to website. Complete data forms necessary to ensure timely addition of products to Labconco's website.
- Assist with and help support Trade Show and Dealer Show Activities. Participate in shows when needed, help arrange equipment, communications, scheduling as needed.
- Assist in annual budget planning. Keeps track of expenses, updates Marketing Communications Manager and VP Marketing on budget spend status.
- Assists in literature creation and updates, works with specialized vendors and makes sure materials are available in both digital and printed form.
- Provide content for and monitor Labconco’s coverage on dealer websites and in dealer catalogs to ensure accuracy and completeness. Track ROI and discuss dealer results with Marketing Communications Manager and VP of Channel Management.
- Produce dealer customized and foreign language literature, and other promotional materials.
- Plan and execute yearly paid dealer media plan.
- Promote and maintain good relationships with dealer partners and suppliers. Collaborate with Channel Management Team.
- Keep costs contained by negotiating best prices, monitoring expenses and staying within budget.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university in Business, Journalism, English, Communications or equivalent major; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.