Location: Fort Scott, KS
Labconco Corporation, a manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking an Assembler to join our team in the assembly of small to large scale laboratory products and equipment. We are looking for someone who has knowledge and understanding that applies to electrical/mechanical assembly of our products or large appliances/equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Non-repetitive assembly of laboratory equipment per blueprint specifications.
- Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Knowledge of product assembly.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, wiring schematics, bill of materials or associated work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with some help.
- Exercise good judgment in the selection of tools, materials and equipment used in the non-repetitive assembly operation.
- Apply basic knowledge and understanding to assemble products that meet quality and performance expectations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Previous industrial assembly experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 1:30pm, overtime as needed.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.