Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco Corporation, a manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking a Material Handler. This person will be responsible for part or a combination of shipping, receiving, intercompany distribution, parts/accessories picking & packaging or crating.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of material handling processes.
- Shipping, receiving, distribution, picking and packaging/crating.
- Safely utilize material handling equipment such as hand tools and forklift.
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Crating products for shipment.
- General housekeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous material handling experience.
- Ability to perform duties accurately with strong attention to detail and minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel verbally and in writing.
- Strong initiative and drive.
Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm overtime as required, temp to hire.
PTO, 9 paid holidays, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.