Sales Representative - Seattle
Location: Seattle, WA
Labconco Corporation, a worldwide manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking an experienced professional Outside Sales Representative to sell laboratory equipment in a sales territory based in the Seattle area. Approximately 35 to 40% travel is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Respond to customer/distributor partner inquiries promptly.
- Provide technical support/training on current and new products to customers and distributor partners.
- Seek out new project opportunities.
- Follow up promptly on leads. Assign to appropriate dealer partner.
- Travel to all parts within your assigned geography to maintain a face to face relationship with dealer partners.
- Timely submittal of call and expense reports.
- Maintain company vehicle.
- Provide installation on certain products and demonstrate usage.
- Key Account Management in sales required; laboratory equipment or scientific sales preferred.
- Previous hands-on laboratory experience and working with distributors a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to customers.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, strong problem solving skills, organizational and planning skills are a must and excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel 30%-35%.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university with one to two years related experience, or 3-5 years solid sales experience with proven success required; 2-3 years in laboratory equipment preferred.
- Preferred experience or education in the scientific field such as Life Sciences, Bioscience, or being in a Laboratory.
PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.