Creative Marketing Coordinator - Graphic Artist
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco has an opportunity for a Creative Marketing Coordinator to create and manage all creative content. This would include ad development (both digital and print), banner ads, brochures, website display, image procurement, email creative development, and project manage the various stakeholders and vendors.
- Ensure the consistent creation of quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Develop and/or follow process for concept development to finished product.
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Know and develop a creative strategy guide for individual advertisements. Develop the creative around the advertisement.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Create dynamic images for new and existing products on website, in brochures, advertising content (banner ads, etc), product explainers, for trade shows, videos, presentations, and any other customer facing vehicle
- Develop or update marketing assets (brochures, ads, etc) as needed. Would manage both the process, organize the resources and the timelines.
- Create, edit, optimize, resize, crop adjust parameters (color, brightness, etc.) and convert file formats of raster (bitmap) and vector images
- Write and edit ad content targeted to key markets
- Present ideas and concepts to internal associates
- Know, understand and adhere to brand standards
- Design content, version layouts and runs quality control checks on all assets ensuring the assets are compatible with corporate standards related to visual style/branding guidelines.
- Creates logos, icons, diagrams, and any other assets needed for products and brands.
- Lead multiple stakeholders in development and execution of key brand projects
- Establish timelines and processes
- Manage the process for developing new marketing assets – both print and digital
- Maintains an up-to-date and organized set of files for project archives and utilizes the department’s digital assets management systems and file servers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Visual, or Strategic Communications
- 1-2 years’ applicable experience
- Must be a strong writer
- Adobe Suite
PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.