Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco Corporation, a manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking an experienced Assembler to assemble small to large scale laboratory products and equipment. Seeking someone who has knowledge and understanding that applies to electrical/mechanical assembly of our products or large appliances/equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Non-repetitive assembly of laboratory equipment per blueprint specifications.
- Qualified candidates should have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of product assembly.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, wiring schematics, bill of materials or associated work instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with some help.
- Exercise good judgment in the selection of tools, materials and equipment used in the non-repetitive assembly operation.
- Apply basic knowledge and understanding to assemble products that meet quality and performance expectations.
- Ability to lift 50 – 75 lbs.
- Previous industrial assembly experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm overtime as required. Temp to hire
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.