Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
Provide thought leadership and perspective, as well as track record of developing, setting up, and executing a wide range of digital marketing activities, including email campaigns, webinars, SEO/SEM, website and database management.
- Determine Labconco’s long-term website strategy with respect to development and hosting (3rd party, in-house, or hybrid), optimize our customer engagement on our website (such as selection and execution of a virtual reality platform, seamlessly interface at all levels of our marketing automation platform within our CRM).
- Have expertise in leading integrated digital marketing campaigns and optimizing across all digital channels with strong experience in CRM and marketing automation.
- Be the CRM contact person for the Marketing department.
- Be responsible for ensuring the system is meeting the requirements of sales and marketing.
- Direct the efforts of both internal and external resources, and coordinate with other vital functions of the organization.
- Manage brand reputation across all digital channels to maintain consistent target audience messaging.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Have a track record of being highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to develop digital marketing strategies, plans, and assets.
- Research and evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data to ensure digital activities and messaging are driving business.
- Establish, document, and communicate processes for efficient digital operations.
- Have a solid understanding of website analytic tools, paid media, and building email campaigns on marketing automation platforms.
- Develop, build and implement web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date on with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business from an accredited college or university.
- Have 5-7 years’ experience in business-to-business digital marketing, leading and managing campaigns.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation desired.
- Previous experience in the Laboratory or Biosciences is preferred.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.