Location: Kansas City, MO
To perform inspection and testing of products to ensure that orders meet all customer specifications and Labconco quality standard requirements.
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications.
- Perform incoming inspections, First Article, in-process and final inspections.
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports (Material Rejection Notices) as required
- Input and perform trending of key inspection process metrics.
- Document and report inspection findings, results and monitor corrective actions.
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies as per requirements.
- Ensure calibration and maintenance is performed on inspection equipment.
- Communicate with Engineering to ensure schematics, manuals and products are in compliance with all design requirements.
- Document information in various databases and other internal programs; log non-conformities and generate a Rejection Material Report (RMR).
- Conduct various tests and quality checks on finished products. Insure that all products have been tested and fall within standards, measured to specifications and within tolerances, readability of labels, and overall appearance, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree; or five to eight years of combined related experience and/or training as a quality inspector associated with a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.