Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco Corporation, a worldwide manufacturer of laboratory equipment, is seeking a Human Resources Intern for the summer of 2021. This opportunity will provide exposure to various aspects of Human Resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support recruitment efforts, such as mining resumes and updating job descriptions.
• Attend safety and activities committee meetings.
• Participate in writing articles for employee newsletter.
• Work on reviewing and updating policies.
• Help with putting reports together for management.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
• Completed 2-3 years of a Bachelor’s program from an accredited university with a major in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other human resources related program.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work effectively, professionally and tactfully with a diverse workforce.
• Ability to be flexible, handle pressure and stressful situations in a professional manner.
• Strong communication skills are also required, both verbal and written.