Customer Service Representative
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a customer service representative to join our team. This person will be responsible for entry of domestic orders as well as assisting our customers/dealers with their needs and to help increase sales; and ultimately provide great customer service.
- Answer incoming calls from customers and dealers requesting information on orders, products, returns and problems.
- Review Electronic Commerce Management (ECM) orders; update information as necessary.
- Enter fax, phone & web orders into system.
- Be a first responder in our Live Chat service.
- Prepare quotations.
- Support Sales Representatives.
- Work on Return Material Authorization's (RMA) - write credits as necessary.
- Scan order/return documents.
- Log emails, calls, live chats and prepare quotes in Salesforce to ensure the success of our CRM across the board.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.