Product Service Representative
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Product Service Representative to be the primary resource for dealers and customers requiring assistance with product operation and function after the sale. This role coordinates activities that are essential to Product Service Support within the department and extend that service to dealers, servicers and sales representatives.
- Provide after the sale support relating to product function both warranty and non-warranty issues.
- Document all customer satisfaction issues via a Product Performance Report (PPR). Work to resolve identified issues to a satisfactory resolution.
- Arrange for the repair of defective products via dealer contacts, outside agency or directly with the customer.
- Monitor the complaints to identify any signs of trending deficiencies and work with Engineering to correct these problems.
- Assist with service training for customers, dealers, and service representatives as needed.
- Work to understand the operation and mechanical function of all Labconco products.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.