Digital Advertising Coordinator
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Digital Advertising Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications team! This role is responsible for executing and analyzing the print and digital media schedule. As well as ensuring accurate and complete marketing content on Labconco’s website.
- Prepare and administer yearly paid non-dealer print and digital media plan including webinars.
- Develop and/or direct the creation of print and digital advertisements.
- Compose and deploy email marketing campaigns. Experience with optimization of marketing campaigns to manage conversion and lead generation goals. Regularly monitor and analyze effectiveness of print and digital media.
- Deep knowledge and experience with digital marketing strategies and Salesforce/Pardot marketing automation.
- Abilities in establishing and integrating Salesforce/Pardot; building workflows, nurture campaigns, dashboards/analytics in Salesforce/Pardot.
- Direct the development, implementation, and management of online marketing strategies that will effectively drive traffic, conversion and profitability.
- Increase traffic by expanding/optimizing existing buys and initiating new relationships.
- Generate quality inbound leads from marketing activities and outside sources. Load leads onto Salesforce.com.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with peers in other business unites to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Keep a solid focus on Digital Media. Implement strategies to effectively track analyze and report on ROI for all digital media campaigns and in-market activities.
- Use judgment, experience, market data to determine the optimum marketing mix of digital media channels with outside vendors for marketing campaigns.
- Research and drive the software products (custom development or off-the-shelf) that can be integrated into our digital marketing teams to optimize results, automate reports and keep pace with the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Contribute towards creating and or modifying advertising services to keep pace with the market.
- Participate and present on current/future initiatives related to digital advertising activities.
- Coordinate content on the website including graphics, website copy, blogs, and pillar pages.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year College or University preferred focus on Marketing, English, Journalism or Communication preferred; or five years related experienced and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exemplary communication skills and strong business acumen to understand business strategy, interact with all levels within an organization, and present actionable findings – NOT just produce data
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.