Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team. This position is responsible for providing user management and technical development work for the Salesforce CRM system. This includes implementing new Salesforce applications, maintaining and enhancing existing Salesforce applications, managing system upgrades and changes, troubleshooting functionality issues, increasing integration with other business systems, promoting compliance with internal Salesforce policies within the user base, and evaluating and utilizing user feedback when making system changes.
- Support the Labconco CRM team to develop and implement applications for key systems or critical projects.
- Maintain and enhance the Salesforce platform and subsequent Salesforce apps, including integration with other business systems.
- Gain expertise in Labconco’s specific applications and business processes to apply technical knowledge to solve problems and work within the CRM team and business partners to define solutions.
- Perform administration, maintenance, analysis, design, programming, and implementation for assigned Salesforce applications.
- Ensure assigned systems are compliant with corporate policies and strategies in our dynamic environment.
- Work inside Labconco’s Salesforce org and apps to deliver new functionality or update existing features.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups, and provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Maintain security, including sharing rules and security levels by designing, creating, and maintaining user roles, profiles, and hierarchies.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities, and map Salesforce hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions, and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns, and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Advanced Administrator Certification preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.