Customer Service Representative
Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is and will remain a mid-sized, privately-held company dedicated to building superior laboratory equipment. For more than 95 years, we have lead the industry by focusing on our quality, customers, and people. We take genuine pride in ensuring we are providing the best equipment and service available on the market!
Responsible for entry of domestic orders as well as assist our customers/dealers with their needs and to help increase sales; and ultimately provide great customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from customers and dealers requesting information on orders, products, returns and problems.
- Review Electronic Commerce Management (ECM) orders; update information as necessary.
- Enter fax, phone & web orders into system.
- Be a first responder in our Live Chat service.
- Prepare quotations.
- Support Sales Representatives.
- Work on Return Material Authorization's (RMA) - write credits as necessary.
- Scan order/return documents.
- Log emails, calls, live chats and prepare quotes in Salesforce to ensure the success of our CRM across the board.
Performs other job duties as assigned by Domestic Operations Manager.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.