Vertical Marketing Manager
Location: Kansas City, MO
Being part of Labconco is helping to build a better world. Working here is working with purpose. Be part of a company that is innovative and supportive of helping you learn, grow and advance. While using your knowledge of the healthcare or marketing field and a desire to be a GO-TO person for all vertical markets within the defined product portfolio, be a part of a company that is regarded as a leader in the industry.
We are hiring for a Vertical Marketing Manager within our Marketing Department. This position has primary responsibility for management and growth of products within assigned portfolio. This position functions as a business leader for the products within the portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create programs targeted to specific verticals (Life Science, clinical, industrial, government, etc) to increase awareness and generate demand.
- Work closely with various channel partners to create campaigns targeted to vertical markets, track success and adjust when necessary.
- Responsible for providing leadership in the development and implementation of vertical programs and market strategies; play a lead role in determining market size and opportunity for Labconco products and services.
- Work with our outside digital marketing vendors to design programs that yield maximum impact and POI.
- Forecast and track vertical sales against forecast.
- Collaborate with sales team on key accounts within key verticals to target key end users with key messaging.
- Regularly review, edit and approve writing and graphic design work produced by internal associates and outside suppliers as it relates to vertical marketing.
- Facilitate communication among associates who are using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database software to ensure high quality, reportable data.
- Promote and maintain good relations with suppliers.
- Adhere to company's branding guidelines.
- Work with webmaster to develop the strategic and tactical development of Labconco's website as it relates to vertical marketing.
- Work with Product Managers and content specialists to develop new and impactful content.
- Develop strategic positioning and content for each vertical market based on market assessment, analysis, and understanding of customer needs and decision relationships, solution adoption, scale and revenue for each vertical market.
- Engage in strategic relationship opportunities that can grow the business.
- Analyze and compile key competitive intelligence to define program requirement plans to ensure competitive differentiation in the market.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or experience marketing, life sciences, or healthcare and 5+ years experience in a marketing role.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Profit Sharing, company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.