Location: Kansas City, MO
Labconco is and will remain a mid-sized, privately-held company dedicated to building superior laboratory equipment. For more than 95 years, we have lead the industry by focusing on our quality, customers, and people. We take genuine pride in ensuring we are providing the best equipment and service available on the market!
Highly diversified responsibilities associated with our production processes, equipment and facilities, including; process improvements, predictive, and preventative maintenance and selection of new equipment.
- Development and/or update the layouts of the facilities, production processes, and office space. Analyze different physical configurations for the optimal layouts.
- Identify, source and initiate requisitions for maintenance parts.
- Create and follow preventative maintenance for high equipment uptime.
- Assist with the selection and oversight of outside contractors providing service for our buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Involved with capital acquisition projects from inception and business case development through design, build and release to production.
- Assist with procedures that ensure we are in compliance with outside regulatory agencies, as well as our internal Quality Management System.
- Assist in ensuring department activities are completed safely and comply with regulatory agencies. Proactively promote and maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Education and/or Experience
Associate or Bachelor's degree from a college or university; minimum of internship or 1 year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PTO, 9 paid holidays, medical, FSA, HSA, dental, vision, 401k (Traditional and Roth), Profit Sharing, company paid life insurance, LTD & STD.