The XPert Easy-Order includes all of the components needed to get to work in your new balance enclosure: an XPert Balance Enclosure, Black Solid Epoxy Dished Work Surface and FilterMate Portable Exhauster with oversized HEPA Filter.
XPert Balance Enclosures provide user protection by keeping powders, particulates and fume contained during weighing procedures. They are well suited for pharmaceutical research and other laboratory applications involving weighing of toxic substances.
The FilterMate Portable Exhauster filters the exhaust from your balance enclosure, returning safe, HEPA filtered air to the lab environment, providing a safe alternative when ducting to the outside is not feasible.
- Low profile fits in tight spaces
- Deep 23" interior easily accommodates large micro and analytical balances
- Patented Clean-Sweep air foil allows air to sweep the work surface for maximum containment
- Upper containment sash foil bleeds air into the enclosure to direct concentrations of contaminants away from the operator's breathing zone
- Upper dilution air supply introduces room air at the top of the sash to dilute concentrations in the upper chamber and bathes the back of the sash with clean air
- Patented rear baffle with zones of perforations promotes horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment
- Side-entry air foils allow air to sweep across the interior glass surfaces to enhance containment
- Sturdy glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle dissipate static charge and provide durability and better corrosion resistance compared to acrylic models
- Tempered safety glass front sash, sides and top offer excellent visibility, ambient light and protection
- 8" high sash opening limits exhaust demand, conserves costly tempered room air and requires a smaller remote blower than most fume hoods
- Ergonomic 20° angled sash allows a closer view, reduces glare and provides a more comfortable operating position than vertical sashes
- Two utility ports with iris openings allow passage of tubing, electrical cords and interface cables from inside to back exterior for connection to services
- Flexible exhaust options -- connect to ductwork for exhausting to the outside or to a FilterMate Portable Exhauster for filtered removal of powders, particulates or fumes
- Particulate containment independently verified by SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
- ASHRAE 110-1995 conformity as independently verified by ECT, Inc.
- Free validation package available containing information from SafeBridge Consultants, Inc. and ECT, Inc. Test Reports; Installation Qualification/ Operation Qualification (IQ/OQ) Protocol; and Maintenance Log
Features of the FilterMate Portable Exhauster
- Compact, corrosion-resistant housing of glacier white and light gray, dry powder, epoxy-coated steel with rubber feet fits easily on a countertop, floor or shelf next to the enclosure
- HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particulates 0.3 micron in size
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system for safely removing and replacing the filter without detaching the hose
- Variable speed, non-sparking motorized impeller
- Oversized HEPA filter, efficient impeller and unique perforated exhaust cover work together to provide low noise pressure levels
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the positive pressure impeller so that if a leak occurs, the unfiltered air is captured and refiltered
- Capable of efficiently filtering up to 250 CFM for HEPA or carbon filtration
- Front-mounted rocker switch controls power to the blower
- Rear-mounted auxiliary electrical outlet may be connected to an airflow monitor or other user-supplied accessories
- Provides 100 fpm face velocity for 2', 3' or 4' enclosure
- 8 feet of 5" ID gray flexible hose, two clamps and a 5" OD Upper Transition Adaptor for connection to Demonstration Hood, XPert Balance Enclosure, Protector XVS Ventilation Station or Protector Work Station is included
- IEC 3-wire electrical cord with plug
- Widths of 2', 3' and 4'
- Built-in Guardian™ 1000 Digital or Guardian™ Jr. Airflow Monitor with low voltage electrical cord, power pack and plug
- Connection to a remote blower or FilterMate Portable Exhauster.
- Work surface.
- Supporting base.
- Fluorescent Light Kits for enhanced illumination of the interior
- Transition Adapters for connecting ductwork routed either up or down
- Exhaust Dampers to allow adjustment to the airflow
- Utility Shelf Kit for attaching to the rear baffle perforations to hold a printer, utensils and other miscellaneous weighing supplies
- Replacement HEPA Filter
- Replacement Bag for HEPA Filter Bag-In/Bag-Out to ensure contamination of particulate matter during filter changing
XPert Balance & Bulk Powder Enclosures Catalog
Contains information on XPert Filtered Balance Systems, XPert Filtered Balance Stations, XPert Balance Enclosures, XPert Bulk Powder Filtered Systems, XPert Bulk Powder Filtered Stations, XPert Bulk Powder Enclosures, XPert TXE Equipment Enclosures, and Accessories including FilterMate Portable Enclosures.
XPert Balance Enclosures and Protector XVS Ventilation Stations Manual
For catalog numbers: 3930200, 3930201, 3930202, 3930221, 3930222, 3930230, 3930231, 3930232, 3030241, 3930242, 3930300, 3930301, 3930302, 3930321, 3930322, 3930330, 3930331, 3930332, 3030341, 3930342, 3930400, 3930401, 3930402, 3930421, 3930422, 3930430, 3930431, 3930432, 3030441, 3930442, 3971500, 3971501, 3971502, 3971521, 3971522, 3971530, 3971531, 3971532, 3971541, 3971542, 3971560, 3971561, 3971562, 3971571, 3971572, 3971600, 3971601, 3971602, 3971621, 3971622, 3971630, 3971631, 3971632, 3971641, 3971642, 3971660, 3971661, 3971662, 3971671, 3971672, 3971800, 3971801, 3971802, 3971821, 3971822, 3971830, 3971831, 3971832, 3971841, 3971842, 3971860, 3971861, 3971862, 3971871, 3971872, 4862010, 4862011, 4862012, 4862021, 4862022, 4862030, 4862031, 4862032, 4862041, 4862042, 4863010, 4863011, 4863012, 4863021, 4863022, 4863030, 4863031, 4863032, 4863041, 4863042, 4864010, 4864011, 4864012, 4864021, 4864022, 4864030, 4864031, 4864032, 4864041, 4864042, 4865010, 4865011, 4865012, 4865021, 4865022, 4865060, 4865