Minimum height allows washer to fit under ADA-height cabinetry.
Compliance: UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1, CE Conformity Mark, ETL listed.
SteamScrubber Glassware Washers are designed to wash and dry general purpose labware. They have stainless steel top and bottom racks that accommodate basket inserts for a wide variety of glassware shapes and sizes, primarily beakers and other wide-mouth glassware. Specialized inserts for BOD bottles, petri dishes, culture tubes and small utensils enhance the SteamScrubber's versatility. In addition, the SteamScrubber accommodates Upper and Lower Spindle Racks. (Additional racks and basket inserts are sold separately). Architect 3-Part Specifications are available for downloading.
• Upper and lower racks, of Type 304 stainless steel. Upper rack has additional wash arm and side release latches for easy lift out. Racks accommodate a variety of inserts for holding beakers, culture tubes and other specialty glassware (inserts sold separately).
• Water temperature reaches 82° C (180° F) on 115 Volt models and 93° C (199° F) on 230 Volt models to sanitize glassware and for enhanced washing and faster drying.
• LCD information center for customizing cycles and monitoring operation, including internal water temperature (° C or ° F)
• Water recirculation rates of 96 gal/min (363 liters/min) when operated on 115 Volt, 60 Hz and 230 Volt, 50 Hz and 112 gal/min (424 liters/min) on 230 Volt, 60 Hz for thorough cleaning
• Dual pumps, one for washing and one for draining, to reduce potential for cross contamination
• Built-in purified water pump to bring non-pressurized or pressurized purified water into the tank for up to six pure water rinses
• Built-in steam generator that produces hot vapor to penetrate and remove dried residue for cleaner glassware
• Manual-fill detergent dispenser for powder or liquid detergent
• Manual-fill rinse aid solution dispenser
• Built-in forced air drying up to 99 minutes and programmable from 38-70°C (100-158° F)
• Factory-set cycle programs. All 115 volt models have seven programs: RINSE ONLY, PLASTIC, GLASS, GLASS PLUS, SCIENTIFIC, SCIENTIFIC PLUS, and DRY ONLY. All 230 Volt models have three additional programs for a total of ten: INTENSE, INTENSE PLUS and EXTREME.
• Two user-set cycle programs
• Programs may be locked to prevent unauthorized changes
• Alarms with display for HOT GLASS, PLEASE WAIT, WATER LOW, WATER HIGH, OVERFLOW, LIQ DETER, RINSE AID, DRAIN FAIL and LOW TEMP.
• User-set delayed start (up to 8 hours)
• Type 304, brushed stainless steel door, tank, upper and lower wash arms. Freestanding models also have stainless steel exterior sides and top.
• One-piece, stainless steel, fine mesh particle drain filter to trap debris in tank to protect the pumps
• No center water distribution tower allowing for greater glassware capacity
• Four leveling feet
• 3/8" Female NPT inlet fitting for hot tap water connection
• Factory-installed drain hose and band clamp
• Two year warranty on parts and labor
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Accommodate optional Upper and Lower Spindle Racks (without forced air drying through the spindles). Spindle Rack sold separately.
• Standard freestanding style, standard undercounter style, and SteamScrubber 33 undercounter style with 32.9" (83.6 cm) minimum height to fit under ADA-height cabinetry