Find information on pre-2010 Protector Multi-Hazard Glove Boxes, which are now discontinued.
Protector Multi-Hazard Glove Boxes provide a physical barrier to protect the user from hazardous materials such as low level radioisotopes and carcinogens.
• Laminated safety glass viewing window with one-piece, molded neoprene gasket seal
• Two interior electrical receptacles separately controlled by individual switches on the front panel
• Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4", are included.
• Comfortable, 8" diameter glove ports
• 30-watt fluorescent lamp provides interior lighting.
• Epoxy-coated steel exterior
• Large transfer chamber allows easy transfer of materials between the laboratory and box while maintaining an established glove box environment.
• Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors
• High efficiency polyester prefilter lengthens the life of the inlet HEPA filter by trapping large particles.
• Inlet and outlet HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particulates 0.3 micron in diameter, prevent contaminants from entering or leaving the glove box chamber.
• Built-in blower with blower speed control permits the box's interior atmosphere to be vented to the outside.
• 3” square collar allows connection to ducting system.
• Pressure differential gauge enables the user to monitor glove box pressures and inlet HEPA filter loading.
• Control switches for the fluorescent lamp and interior electrical receptacles are conveniently located on the control panel.
• ETL listed (115 volt models)
• CE Conformity (230 volt models)
• Chemical resistant, one-piece molded fiberglass or stainless steel liner
• International electrical configuration
• Protector Stainless Steel Double Multi-Hazard Glove Boxes have 81.84" of interior working width and four glove ports.
• Factory-installed transfer tray for easy loading into the glove box. Contact Labconco for ordering information.
• Factory-installed polycarbonate viewing window. Contact Labconco for ordering information.
• Factory-installed mini transfer chamber for transferring small items into the box. Contact Labconco for ordering information.