Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes, pre-2010
Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment.
Procedures that may be conducted inside these glove boxes include research involving organometallic substances, lithium battery, catalyses or hemoglobin.
- This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.
- Support Literature is still available for download. Replacement parts and accessories may be available for purchase.
- Please contact Labconco at 800-821-5525 or 816-333-8811
• Laminated safety glass viewing window with one-piece, molded neoprene gasket seal
• Chemical resistant, one-piece molded fiberglass or stainless steel liner
• Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pump
• Drying Trains
Protector Glove Box Overview Presentation
Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes Manual
For catalog numbers: 5060000, 5070000, 5080000, 5060002, 5070002, 5080002, 5060100, 5070100, 5080100, 5060102, 5070102, 5080102