Precise Basic Glove Boxes
Precise Basic Glove Boxes are designed to provide a leak-tight physical barrier between the user and the materials inside the glove box. These simple, economical boxes are designed to allow the user to customize them with accessories to meet specific applications.
Better All the Time
"Wow... This will be my third lab to buy and use a Labconco glove box, and I must say each one gets better and better!"
Labconco Customer in Germany
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell. Labconco recommends this website for a comprehensive listing of chemical resistance data for polyethylene.
- Dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure
- 1/4" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, 26.4" wide x 12.5" high, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex receptacle with 5 amp maximum circuit load
- Neoprene gloves, size 9 3/4, are included.
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- Approximately 13 cubic feet of interior space in main chamber
- 11.0" nominal ID x 12.0" long transfer chamber
- Factory leak tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10(-4) ml/sec
- Meet Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method
- Transfer chamber interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity (230 volt models)
• International electrical configurations
• Adjustable Height Base Stands
• Acrylic Viewing Window
Precise Glove Boxes Catalog
Contains specifications, dimensional drawings and ordering information on Labconco's line of Precise Glove Boxes and XPert Weigh Boxes.
Precise Glove Box Overview Presentation
Connecting Gas and Vacuum to a Glove Box
This instructional video shows how to connect gas and vacuum to a Labconco Glove Box with Auto Pressure Controller. Contact Labconco with additional questions not addressed in this video.
Precise Controlled Atmosphere and Basic Glove Boxes Manual
For catalog numbers: 5220000, 5220020, 5220021, 5220030, 5220031, 5220100, 5220120, 5220121, 5220130, 5220131
Precise Basic Glove Boxes CADLogin to access file!Login to access file!
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification for Precise Basic Glove Box
Precise Basic and Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes SpecificationsLogin to access file!
Declarations of Conformity
CE Declaration of Conformity - Precise Glove Box
Declaration of Conformity for applicable models of the Precise Glove Box