Micro Digestors provide accurate results for Kjeldahl digestions using either 30 or 100 milliliter flasks. Each heater has individual infinite heat control to provide precise heat to each sample. Micro Digestors are fully assembled and ready to use. Simply plug into a suitable electrical receptacle and connect to a water aspirator or use in a fume hood. The RapidStill I is the ideal companion for the Micro Digestor.
- Glass manifold with six flask ports and a serrated tip for connection to a simple water aspirator (water aspirator not included)
- Six 200-watt heater elements with individual heat control and pilot light. The infinite heat controls have variable input from 20-100% capacity.
- Heat and corrosion-resistant epoxy-coated aluminum casing
- Adjustable height bracket for mounting the glass manifold to accommodate either 30 ml or 100 ml flasks
- Six 100 ml flasks included
- 1.5" thick insulating board top to protect wiring and controls from heat and corrosion
- Full one year warranty
- International electrical configuration
- Water aspirator and/or fume hood
- Replacement Micro Kjeldahl Flasks Micro Kjeldahl Flask Carrier
- Flask Support Rod Kit
- Laboratory Carts and Benches