Combination Vacuum Pumps
Combination vacuum pumps integrate a high performance rotary vane pump with a chemical-resistant diaphragm pump to create a low maintenance, longer-lasting pump. The diaphragm pump removes the condensable vapors in the rotary vane pump before they can contaminate the oil, thus extending the life of the oil and ultimately the life of the pump. Pump oil lasts up to 10 times longer than in conventional rotary vane pumps under virtually any condition. Long periods between oil changes reduce cost and down time.
- Designed for use with acids and other chemicals including TFA, TFA by-products, acetonitrile, HBr and HNO3, present in samples such as HPLC-prepared and peptide purified materials
- Combination pump system consists of a two-stage rotary vane pump and two-stage, chemically-resistant diaphragm pump.
- A pressure control valve compensates for the different volumes displaced by the two pumps.
- Ultimate vacuum (partial pressure) <3 × 10 ^ (-3) mBar (2.25 micron)
- Ready to use and fully charged with vacuum pump oil (approximately 1 liter)
- ¾″ OD inlet adapter
- Includes power switch, power cord and plug.
VACUUBRAND Hybrid Vacuum Pumps Flyer
Describes VACUUBRAND Hybrid Vacuum Pumps, which integrate a rotary vane vacuum pump with a diaphragm pump.
VACUUBRAND HYBRID Rotary Vane Pump Manual
This manual covers VACUUBRAND HYBRID Combination Rotary Vane/Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps 7584000 and 7584000.