CentriVap Benchtop Vacuum Concentrators
CentriVap Benchtop Vacuum Concentrators are designed to rapidly concentrate multiple small samples using centrifugal force, vacuum and heat. As many as 132 samples may be processed at once. Sample sizes range from a few microliters up to 25 milliliters. CentriVap Concentrators are also available as one component of CentriVap Concentration Systems.
- UL 3101-1/61010-1
- Microprocessor-controlled centrifugal motion up to 1725 RPM eliminates bumping and foaming common when applying vacuum during evaporation and maximizes recovery of trace solutes.
- Quick-Stop™ System. Once run time has expired or the RUN/STOP button is pressed, within seconds the vacuum pump stops, the valve opens to bleed air into the chamber, and the rotor stops.
- Automatic vacuum release valve prevents loss of sample by releasing the vacuum before the rotor stops and during power failures.
- Lid latch with safety sensor locks the lid in place when the rotor is turning and prevents start up when the lid is open.
- Built-in vacuum delay prevents bumping by allowing the rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
- Corrosion-resistant sample chamber accommodates accessory rotors for a wide variety of sample tubes.
- Large phenol-free lid seal ensures good vacuum without potential for phenol contamination.
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater speeds evaporation by supplying a controlled amount of heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100° C in one degree increments.
- Three Quick-Start™ Buttons store one user-set program each.
- Easy-to-read LCD display prompts the user to set program parameters and displays program number, actual and set point temperatures, heat time remaining, run time remaining, and if Heat Boost™ is activated.
- Heat and run times are set separately, each from 1 to 999 minutes, so that heat may be programmed to shut down sooner than the run to protect heat sensitive samples from excessive heat exposure after the solvent has evaporated.
- PREHEAT button activates the heater to begin elevating to set point temperature.
- Memory stores 9 user-set programs with parameters of temperature, heat time and run time.
- Audible alarm signals completion of set point run time.
- Electrical receptacle allows connection of accessory vacuum pump so that the pump may be activated from control panel.
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE (European Community) conformity (230 volt models)
- Full one year warranty is provided against defects in materials and workmanship.
- 300-watt Heat Boost from OFF to HI (100° C in one degree increments, for 1 to 999 minutes, depending on set points programmed for heater.
- International electrical configuration
- CentriVap Cold Trap
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump or Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pump
- Sample tubes
- CentriZap Strobe Light
- Vacuum Controller
- Glass Lid
- Laboratory Carts and Benches
CentriVap Centrifugal Vacuum Concentrators and Cold Traps Catalog
Provides features, benefits, accessories, and ordering information on CentriVap micro IR, Benchtop, Refrigerated, Acid-Resistant, Cold Traps, Proteomic Systems, DNA, and Mobile Systems.
This video demonstrates how to set up and install a Labconco CentriVap® System, a laboratory science centrifugal evaporating system.
CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrators and Cold Traps Manual
Models: 78100 Series, 78110 Series, 74600 Series, 73850 Series, 79820 Series, 79830 Series, 79840 Series, 74750 Series
CentriVap Concentrators and Cold Traps Manual
ETL Authorization Mark for CentriVap Vacuum Concentrators and Cold Traps
This document from Intertek authorizes the use of the ETL mark on CentriVap Vacuum Concentrators and CentriVap Cold Traps.
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification
Installation Qualification/Operation Qualification for CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrators and Cold Traps
For validation of predetermined CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrator and Cold Trap specifications. Provides a checklist of installation and operation qualifications to complete when beginning operation on new or used CentriVap Concentrators and Cold Traps.
Declarations of Conformity
CE Declaration of Conformity - CentriVapView PDF (400.8 KB)
Safety Data Sheets
Ammonia Impregnated Carbon Filter SDS
Safety Data Sheet for the Ammonia Impregnated Carbon Filters used in FilterMate Portable Exhausters, Class I & HEPA Filtered Enclosures, XPert Enclosures, Paramount Ductless Enclosures, Fume Adsorbers, Protector Work Stations, and Chemical Trap Inserts for CentriVap Concentrators, RapidVap Evaporation Systems, and Protector and Precise Glove Boxes.
Safety Data Sheet for absorbent used in Acid Trap Insert (7814800) in Chemical Traps for CentriVap Vacuum Concentrators and Soda Acid Trap Cartridge (7772000) used in vacuum pumps.