Win a Dopamine Necklace from Made With Molecules!
UPDATE: It's time to pick the winners! We had a ton of great submission for our laboratory love poem contest. So many that we decided to 'up the ante' and give away TWO Dopamine Necklaces!
So, we divided the entries into two groups (standard poems and haikus), and one person from each group will win a prize.
To vote for your favorite laboratory love poem, click here.
To vote for your favorite laboratory love haiku, click here.
Votes will be accepted until 11:59 PM on Sunday, February 13th, and the winners will be announced on Valentine's Day! Good luck to all who entered!
The neutrotransmitter dopamine acts in the pleasure center of our brain, motivating us to desire pleasurable activities like falling in love. Want to win a cool Dopamine Necklace from Made With Molecules (pictured below) this Valentine's Day?
Then it's time to get your creative juices flowing so you can show us how much you love your lab! Maybe your laboratory love is directed towards a specific piece of equipment (a Protector fume hood, perhaps?), a certain chemical you work with, or a specific application.
Regardless of how your laboratory love is directed, we want you to tell us in a poem so you can have a chance to win the ultra-cool necklace shown above.
Submit your 4-line (or shorter, we'll be extra impressed with haikus!) laboratory love poem below for your chance to win. Poems will be accepted until Friday, February 4th, and then public voting will take place to determine the winner.
The winner will be announced on Valentine's Day! Click here to enter.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Contest is only open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- Sorry Labconco employees, you and your family members are not eligible to win!
- Only one entry per person.
- Poem submitted must be 4 lines or less.
- Entries will be accepted through February 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM.
- Once all entries are received, the 'finalists' will be posted and made available for public voting. The poem with the most votes at the end of the voting period is the winner.
- Any entries that are deemed inappropriate or ineligible by Labconco are subject to disqualification.
- Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law or company policy.