WaterPro BT produces point-of-use RO-purified and Type I water
Need small quantities (1-10 liters per day) of pure water? The WaterPro BT Water Purification System is a compact all-in-one benchtop system that delivers two pure water types:
- Type I, 18.2 megohm-cm, up to 0.5 liter/minute or more
- Reverse osmosis (RO)-purified Type III, up to 3 liters/hour
Type I water is ideal for many applications including instrumental trace element analysis, mixing standardized acid/base solutions, and media solutions. An optional UV lamp further reduces the bacteria and TOC levels necessary for life science applications. RO-purified water is ideal for non-critical laboratory applications such as reagent preparation and glassware rinsing.\
Sets up in minutes at almost any sink
- Simply connect to a tap water supply, drain and electrical source.
- Snap in the Filter Pack.
- Installation is complete.
Compact and portable
The WaterPro BT has a small footprint, only 16.5” deep x 11.4” wide x 21.3” high. Because it is lightweight and has plug-and-play installation, it may be easily moved from room to room on a lab cart. An optional remote dispenser and stand lets you place the WaterPro BT up to 6.5 feet away from the dispensing location.
Request a quote today. Select the model that matches your requirements.
- WaterPro BT System
- WaterPro BT System with UV lamp
- WaterPro BT System with Remote Dispenser
- WaterPro BT System with UV lamp and Remote Dispenser and Stand
WaterPro BT Systems are also available in other electrical configurations.
Have questions? Ask Application Specialist Bob Applequist.