Application Notes for RapidVap
When quick evaporation with maximum recovery is a must, the RapidVap is a great option for sample concentration. Working with OI Analytical and Gilson, Application notes using the RapidVap as the sample prep step have been written and are now available in PDF format.
These applications include:
- Optimization of Evaporation and Concentration Parameters Prior to Analysis for Pesticides by GC/XSD or CG/PFPD
- Evaluation of a New Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) System for Sample Cleanup Prior to GC or GC/MS
- Post-extraction Gel Permeation Chromatography Cleanup of Animal Liver Prior to HPLC Analysis for Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- Using the GPC AutoPrep 2000 System for Cleanup of Olive Oil Prior to pesticides Analysis by GC/XSD or GC/PFPD
- Pesticide Analysis…From Soup to Nuts
- Evaluation of Several Solvents for Post-Extraction Gel Permeation Chromatography Cleanup for Pesticides in Animal Fats
- Determination of Chlorinated Pesticides in Poultry Fat Using GPC and Optional Alumina Clean-up with GC-ECD Detection
Use these application notes to optimize results without the trial and error of starting from scratch.