Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques Fourth International Conference
The "Fourth International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques" is scheduled for October 15 through 17, 2013 at Hampton Inn Tropicana, Las Vegas, NV.
This upcoming conference will feature speakers including, Dr, Carl Edwards from the University of Colorado, Denver; Dr. George Perry from the University of Texas, San Antonio; Dr. Eduard Rogatsky, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; and Dr. H. Thomas Karnes, Virginia Commonwealth University. Through the theme: Showcasing the Contemporary Approaches in Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques, the conference aims in promulgating knowledge and exchange of new ideas amongst the pharmacy professionals, industrialists, and students.
This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from universities and institutes to interact with the world class scientists. The previous three conferences on Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques which were held at Hyderabad, India and San Francisco, CA have gained interest from eminent scientists all over the world in Pharmaceutical R&D. Now it is the time for Analytica Acta-2013 to share novel approaches in all those research areas where analytical and bioanalytical techniques are applied.
- Novel Approaches to Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Analytical Methodology
- Bioanalytical Methodology
- Analytical Techniques in Pharmacology
- Regulatory Issues and Biosafety Challenges in Bioanalysis
- Advances in Mass Spectrometry
- Environmental Analytical Aspects
- Risk Monitoring in Bioanalysis
- Recent Applications of Analytical and Bioanalytical Methods
- Analytical Techniques in Immuno Chemistry
These total exhaust cabinets protect the user, product and lab. They are designed to be hard ducted to the outside, exhausting 100% of the HEPA-filtered air outside the lab.