Biosafety Cabinet Service and Certification Seminar
Date: Monday, May 04, 2015 - Tuesday, May 05, 2015
Location: Labconco Corporation Headquarters, Kansas City, MO
The class is designed for certifiers and personnel who monitor and service biological safety cabinets. This two day workshop offers opportunities to learn about Labconco’s line of biological safety cabinets. Upon conclusion of the course, the attendee will have a thorough knowledge of the troubleshooting and repair of the Labconco BSC along with the requirements for certifying our cabinet.
Note: This seminar is not intended as a certification course.
Location & Fees
The workshop will be held at Labconco Corporation's headquarters in southeast Kansas City, Missouri. Labconco's auditorium features comfortable seating, state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and includes fully functional Purifier Safety Cabinets.
The cost for the workshop is $249. The full registration fee must be paid in advance of the workshop unless the registration form is accompanied by a company purchase order.
The fee covers course materials, service manual, lunch, both days, and dinner on the first day. The fee does not include transportation or hotel accommodations. Parking at the seminar site is free.
Contact Wilma Dean at Labconco to register:
Monday – May 4
- The Logic+ Biological Safety Cabinet overview
- Installation – Class II, Type A2 (hands-on)
- Configuring the Logic & Logic+
- Mechanical Service Operations—Type A2 and B2 (hands-on)
Tuesday – May 5
- HEPA Filter design, handling and service
- Electrical Service Operation – Type A2 and B2 (hands-on)
- Certification Operations, specific to Labconco BSC’s only
- Troubleshooting (hands on)
- Troubleshooting & Wrap-up