University of Arkansas
KBI Forensic Science Center
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA
Johnson County Crime Lab
Kansas City, MO
El Cajon, CA
University of Georgia Gwinnett Campus
Johnson County Community College
Overland Park, KS
Missouri State Highway Patrol Crime Lab
Rochester Institute of Technology
University of California-Riverside
University of Rochester
Western Carolina University
St. Louis, MO
University of California-San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Saint Louis, MO
York College of Pennsylvania
This digital binder has been specially prepared to meet the needs of architects, engineers and facility planners (Available online or on flash drive).
Your Partner For Your Next Laboratory Project
Whether you’re renovating an existing laboratory or starting from the ground up, we want to help you at every stage of your project:
- Laboratory ventilation equipment selection
- Identification of cost and energy saving alternatives
- Selecting lab equipment for evaporation, lyophilization, water purification and glassware washing
- Planning lab equipment placement
- Submittal packages with CAD details
- Contact throughout the life of your project, and after installation care and guidance
- LEED Green Associates available for consultation to optimize your LEED building project.
on Labconco.com for many resources to help you plan your next laboratory design project.
We ask that you help us understand your needs better by registering for access.
Have questions? Brad Kramer can apply his knowledge and experience to your project.