Laboratory Design Projects
Lab Installation Portfolio
Your Partner For Your Next Laboratory Project
Whether you’re renovating an existing laboratory or starting from the ground up, we want to help you at every stage of your project:
- Lab equipment and lab furniture selection
- Identification of cost and energy saving alternatives
- Laboratory space/floor traffic planning
- Submittal packages with CAD details
- Lab equipment training
- Contact throughout the life of your project, and after installation care and guidance
- LEED Green Associates available for consultation to optimize your LEED building project.
Lunch & Learn
Earn and AIA-accredited learning unit when a Labconco laboratory project specialist visits your facility to provide a one hour session. Choose from sessions focused on Fume Hoods, Biological Safety Cabinets or Glassware Washers. Request a Lunch & Learn session.
Schedule a visit to Labconco to see where our products are made and watch airflow demonstrations in our test laboratory.
on Labconco.com for many resources to help you plan your next laboratory design project.
Learn more about industry standards and certifications which Labconco products meet or exceed.